Colorful and delicious rice paper rolls made with our smooth and creamy pâté. An easy snack or appetizer that takes almost no time to prepare. Feel free to be liberal with the pâté for the most delightful flavor experience.
- 2 rice paper wrappers
- 2 chubs of Plantcraft pâté, mild or spicy
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 handfuls of leafy greens
- 2 handfuls of red cabbage, julienned
- 8 mint leaves
- Half cucumber, julienned
- 1 large capsicum, julienned
- 1 cup of vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 lime
- Prepare the rice noodles according to packaging instructions.
- Add warm water to a dinner plate. Place a rice paper wrapper in the water for about 30 seconds or until the paper is soft. Transfer it onto a board or plate.
- Place half of the vegetables in the center, squeeze pâté on top, add the vermicelli and the remaining veggies. Top off with a couple of mint leaves, and sprinkle with some lime juice. Leave about 1 inch uncovered on each side. You can also use two wrappers to prevent the filling from falling out.
- Fold the uncovered sides inward, carefully roll up the wrapper beginning at the bottom. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.